- sites in regard to cheapest amikacin
- link about cheap tindamax out massachusetts
- ask in regard to viagra no prescription
- websites with respect to buy acomplia
- answers about purchase methotrexate online of california
- ginseng without prescription
- buy generic clindamycin gel
Tonight the American Society of Magazine Editors gave Scientific American the 2011 award for general excellence in the category of finance, technology and lifestyle magazines (a hodgepodge of science magazines as well as men’s magazines and business and “active-interest” publications). The other nominees were Backpacker, Bloomberg Markets, GQ and Popular Mechanics.
Through tweets by my colleagues who were at the awards gala tonight, I learned that the award was presented by David Copperfield, who, instead of handing the Ellie to editor-in-chief Mariette DiChristina, made it appear direcly on her table.
SciAm had been nominated for this award as well as for the one for best single-topic issue, which went instead to National Geographic.